Our commitment to you
As your Equity Release adviser, we will:
- Be fully qualified to give Equity Release advice
- Make costs clear from the outset and explain any relationship with product providers
- Help you consider if Equity Release is right for you and explain alternative options
- Talk through the possible impact on any state benefits you may receive
- Be ready to help you with long-term financial plans, and will offer advice on Equity Release that takes into account other options and your overall financial position
- Take into consideration different financial situations and scenarios, rather than assume everything will be plain sailing. It’s important to think about the ‘what-ifs’ too.
- Research the market and explain the different products and features available from various providers
- Make sure you fully understand the basis for any decisions. If you’re unsure of anything, always ask. There’s no such thing as a daft question!